UES Inc. in Dayton, Ohio has secured a contract worth approximately $30 million for the development of technologies aimed at enhancing airman readiness. These technologies will identify and counteract threats that could potentially impair the cognitive and physical performance of service members in multi-domain operations. The results will offer crucial data to decision-makers, leading to potential changes in operational plans to ensure mission success. The project is slated for completion by December 13, 2027.
- UES Inc. is contracted to develop technologies that detect and counter potential threats to the cognitive and physical performance of warfighters.
- The research products will offer essential data about operational threats, potentially influencing future operational plans.
- The contract, which concludes on December 13, 2027, is a result of a competitive white paper submission.
- Thundercat Technology LLC in Reston, Virginia has been awarded a contract worth roughly $17.7 million for Hypori Virtual Mobile Infrastructure support for U.S. Special Operations Command.
- ROICOM USA LLC in El Paso, Texas has been granted a contract, estimated at over $34 million, to produce men’s service uniform all-weather coats for the Army, with the contract duration spanning five years.