Propper International Inc., based in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, has secured a contract valued at $40,606,200 to provide advanced combat gloves. This competitive contract garnered 10 responses and spans five years, concluding on October 24, 2028. The Army will be using the gloves, and the funds will come from the defense capital working funds for fiscal years 2024 to 2029. The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is overseeing the contract.
- Propper International Inc. wins a contract worth $40,606,200 for advanced combat gloves.
- The contract, which had 10 contenders, is set for a duration of five years without any option periods.
- The U.S. Army is the designated military service to utilize these combat gloves.
- Funding for the contract will be sourced from the defense capital working funds of 2024-2029.
- The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support in Philadelphia is responsible for the contract’s activities.