Northrop Grumman and Goodrich have been awarded contracts for Triton unmanned aircraft systems and Virginia class submarine propulsors, respectively. The Israel-US BIRD Foundation approved projects to bolster cyber resilience. Norway is set to donate F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine, while Indonesia commits to purchasing F-15s and Black Hawk helicopters. Lastly, India tested its indigenous ASTRA BVR missile.
- Northrop Grumman won an $83.1 million order for retrofitting MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft systems for the Navy and the Australian government, with work to be completed by June 2026.
- Norway is donating F-16 fighter jets to assist Ukraine’s air force against Russian forces, although exact details remain undisclosed.
- Indonesia signs a memorandum to buy Boeing-made F-15 Eagle fighter jets and Sikorsky-made Black Hawk helicopters.
- The Israel-US BIRD Foundation endorsed joint projects aimed at enhancing the cyber security of the US and Israeli governments.
- India successfully test-fired its indigenous ASTRA beyond-visual-range missile from the Tejas light combat aircraft.