The Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, known for his loyalty to the Kremlin, is said to be in critical condition, as reported by Ukrainian military intelligence. While the exact nature of his illness hasn’t been disclosed, it’s confirmed that his deteriorating health is not injury-related. This news was further substantiated by various media outlets.
- Ramzan Kadyrov, the leader of Chechnya, is in critical condition, based on Ukrainian military intelligence sources.
- Andriy Yusov, from Ukraine’s military intelligence, clarified that Kadyrov’s health concerns are not due to any injuries but stem from longstanding systemic health problems.
- Kadyrov has strong ties with the Kremlin and is often referred to as “Putin’s soldier” and “Putin’s attack dog.”
- He has previously sent Chechen troops to support Vladimir Putin’s war efforts in Ukraine.
- Kadyrov’s commitment to aiding Putin in Ukraine is evident from the recent dispatch of Chechen troops to Bakhmut, after a contract with Russia’s Ministry of Defense.