The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have captured Muhammad Abu Ghali, the deputy commander of Hamas’s Naval Forces in Gaza. His detention was executed by the IDF’s Naval Special Operations unit, and he is presently undergoing interrogation.
- Muhammad Abu Ghali, the deputy commander of Hamas Naval Forces, was detained by the Israeli Navy.
- The IDF’s special unit “Shayetet 13” was responsible for the operation.
- The defense ministry is currently interrogating Abu Ghali.
- The military also reported neutralizing a Palestinian terrorist who infiltrated from Gaza into Israel.
- Three rocket launchers were targeted and destroyed by a naval vessel.