Soldiers of the 73rd Marine Center of the Special Operations Forces of Ukraine describe one of their operations in the Dnipro River Delta.
(46.5243582, 32.3619350)https://t.co/YvfETO7ZQt pic.twitter.com/z8Cv54H2vs
— Special Kherson Cat 🐈🇺🇦 (@bayraktar_1love) July 13, 2023
The Special Operations Forces (SOF) of Ukraine demonstrated their recent successful operation in which they neutralized Russian invaders on one of the Dnipro River islands. Using a combination of aerial reconnaissance, night advancements, and dawn assault, they managed to regain control of the island.
1. The operation was initiated following the spotting of Russian positions and an interfering object during an aerial reconnaissance of the island. This impaired the operation of the Ukrainian drone.
2. The Ukrainian soldiers, specifically from the 73rd Naval Centre of Special Operations, advanced at night in two boats towards the island and stormed the invaders’ positions at dawn.
3. The assault group’s operation was completed by First-Person View (FPV) drone operators, signifying the use of advanced technology in the operation.
4. As a result of the operation, one enemy boat was destroyed, another damaged, and five Russian invaders were killed.
5. This operation demonstrates the effective strategies and capabilities of the Ukrainian Special Operations Forces in neutralizing threats and regaining control over key territories.