Marine Corps officials have initiated an investigation following a TikTok video where a man alleges he assisted in burying a body at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. In the video, he described how two men allegedly killed another man near a pub and subsequently sought a place to hide the body. The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) has also begun probing the video’s claims. The identities of the individuals mentioned in the video and their affiliation with the Marine Corps remain unverified.
- A TikTok video surfaced in which a man claims he and two others buried a body near a landing zone at Camp Lejeune.
- The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) and the Marine Corps are both actively investigating the video’s claims.
- The man in the video describes specific details of where the body is purportedly buried and alludes to a near-discovery by the Provost Marshal Office.
- The individual who posted the video on TikTok claimed that all three men involved are Marines; however, this hasn’t been independently verified.
- Officials from the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina claimed they had no information on the issue and directed inquiries to the Marine Corps.