Springfield Armory has announced the release of its new Model 2020 Rimfire series of rifles, featuring both traditional walnut wood stock or several target-oriented versions with bull barrels and synthetic stocks. The rifles, priced from $430, are promised to deliver 1″ of accuracy at 50 yards when used by a skilled shooter with factory match ammunition. They come with a variety of features including dual cocking cams for quick cycling, a hard chrome bolt for flawless operation, and compatibility with Ruger® 10/22® pattern magazines. The rifles are designed for both performance and heirloom quality.
- The Springfield Model 2020 Rimfire rifles come in two main versions: the Classic, with a choice of three grades of Turkish walnut and a satin finish, and the Target, with a reinforced polymer stock.
- Both versions feature dual cocking cams for smooth and fast cycling, a hard chrome bolt for flawless operation, and an interrupted picatinny rail for optic attachment.
- The Model 2020 Rimfire is compatible with Ruger® 10/22® pattern magazines, offering additional versatility.
- The rifles come with a .22 caliber rotary magazine, offering smooth delivery of the 10 rounds it holds.
- Springfield Armory promises that each configuration of the rifle can shoot 1” or less at 50 yards with quality match-grade factory ammunition when used by a skilled shooter.