Sierra Nevada Corp. of Sparks, Nevada, has been awarded a contract with a maximum value of $134 million by the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) for the Program Executive Office of Tactical Information Systems (PEO-TIS). The contract involves the procurement of TRAX software, along with various associated services such as software assurance, maintenance, and training. The work, scheduled to conclude by September 22, 2028, will be primarily conducted in Sparks, Nevada.
- Sierra Nevada Corp. secures a contract worth up to $134 million to support the Program Executive Office of Tactical Information Systems (PEO-TIS).
- The contract encompasses the acquisition of TRAX software and includes services like software assurance, integration, and maintenance.
- An initial sum of $5,181,806 from the Fiscal 2023 operation and maintenance funds has been obligated for the project.
- The contract will span over five one-year ordering periods, aiming for completion by September 22, 2028.
- The award was given through “Other than Full and Open Competition” following Federal Acquisition Regulation 6.302-1, with USSOCOM in Florida overseeing the contracting activity.