Raytheon has secured a contract for design and engineering support services related to the Rolling Airframe Missile upgraded MK 31 Guided Missile Weapon System Improvement Program. In other developments, AeroControlex won a deal for C-130 aircraft mounting winches, Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) intends to acquire HELA Systems Private Limited, and Australia has committed to supplying an additional 30 Bushmaster Protected Mobility Vehicles to Ukraine.
- Raytheon’s $28 million contract includes an option that, if exercised, would increase the deal’s cumulative value to $282,551,290. The contract also combines purchases for the U.S. Navy and the governments of Qatar, Japan, and Egypt under the Foreign Military Sales program.
- AeroControlex won a $12.2 million deal for C-130 aircraft mounting winches, with the performance completion date set for January 31, 2025.
- Israel Aerospace Industries has strategically acquired HELA Systems Private Limited, an Indian subsidiary of ELTA Systems Ltd., reinforcing its commitment to India’s “Atmanirbhar Bharat” vision.
- Australia has increased its commitment to Ukraine’s defense by agreeing to provide 30 Bushmaster Protected Mobility Vehicles, raising its overall military aid to $606 million.
- Amid ongoing tension with China, a U.S. reconnaissance plane flew through the Taiwan Strait to assert the United States’ commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific.