Propper International Inc. has secured a $40.6 million contract to provide the U.S. Army with advanced combat gloves over a five-year period without extension options, concluding in October 2028.
- Propper International Inc. will supply advanced combat gloves to the U.S. Army under a fixed-price contract valued at over $40 million.
- The contract was awarded following a competitive process that attracted a total of 10 bids.
- There are no option periods included in this five-year contract, which is set to end on October 24, 2028.
- Funding for this contract comes from the fiscal years 2024 to 2029 defense capital working funds.
- The contract is managed by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.