Interactive Process Technology LLC in Burlington, Massachusetts received a modification worth $10,345,142 to their existing contract for providing cybersecurity labor support and services. The work locations and funding details will be specified with each task order. The project is estimated to conclude by October 25, 2024, with the Army Contracting Command in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama overseeing the contract activities.
- Interactive Process Technology LLC was granted a $10,345,142 contract modification.
- The contract is for cybersecurity labor support and services.
- Specifics about work locations and funding will be determined for each order.
- The estimated completion date for the contract is October 25, 2024.
- Army Contracting Command in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama is responsible for the contract.