Creighton AB Inc. and American Apparel Inc. have been awarded military contracts by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support for supplying dress and all-weather coats. Creighton AB Inc.’s contract, worth over $13 million, is for dress coats for the Air Force, with the option extended for a fourth year. American Apparel Inc. has secured a contract worth over $31 million for men’s all-weather coats, with the Air Force and Coast Guard as customers, spanning five years without option periods.
- Creighton AB Inc. Contract Details: Creighton AB Inc. in North Carolina has been awarded a $13,260,110 contract for supplying dress coats to the Air Force, extending the contract into its fourth year.
- American Apparel Inc. Contract Award: American Apparel Inc. in Alabama received a $31,699,789 contract for men’s all-weather coats, serving both the Air Force and Coast Guard over a five-year period.
- Contract Specifications: Both contracts are firm-fixed-price with indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, indicating a set price for orders placed over a specified period.
- Funding Sources: The contracts are funded through defense working capital funds for fiscal years 2024 to 2025 for Creighton AB Inc., and 2024 to 2029 for American Apparel Inc.
- Contracting Authority: The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is responsible for both contracts.