In the wake of attacks in Israel near the Gaza border, four Americans have been confirmed dead, with the death toll anticipated to increase. U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken mentioned that the U.S. is actively verifying reports about other missing and deceased Americans. Amidst this situation, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has signaled retribution after hundreds of Israelis were killed in the attack. The Biden administration has shown unwavering support for Israel, offering additional resources and assistance in these challenging times.
- Four Americans have been confirmed dead in recent attacks near Israel’s Gaza border, with more casualties expected.
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken is working to verify further reports of missing or dead Americans after the aggressive attack by Hamas on Israel.
- Israeli Minister of Strategic Affairs, Ron Dermer, revealed that among the hostages in Gaza are Americans.
- President Joe Biden reaffirmed the U.S.’s steadfast support for Israel, with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin dispatching a U.S. carrier strike group to the eastern Mediterranean Sea and promising additional resources for the Israel Defense Forces.
- The Biden administration faces criticism from GOP figures, including former President Donald Trump, over its policies relating to Israel and the Middle East.