Ricardo Defense Inc. of Troy, Michigan, has been granted a contract modification valued at $385.5 million. This modification is for producing retrofit kits that equip High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicles with Anti-Lock Brake Systems and Electronic Stability Control. The specifics of work locations and funding will be clarified for each individual order, and the project is expected to be finished by March 15, 2026.
- Ricardo Defense Inc. received a contract modification worth $385.5 million.
- The contract is for retrofit kits for High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicles.
- These kits will provide Anti-Lock Brake Systems and Electronic Stability Control.
- Details concerning work locations and funding will be determined per order.
- The entire project has a projected completion date of March 15, 2026.