Propper International Inc., based in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, has secured a $40.6 million contract to supply advanced combat gloves to the U.S. Army. The contract is a fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity agreement lasting five years, without any option periods. The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the contracting activity, with funding from the fiscal years 2024 through 2029 defense capital working funds.
- Propper International Inc. has been awarded a $40.6 million contract for the production of advanced combat gloves.
- The contract was competitively procured, with a total of 10 responses received.
- This five-year contract, set to end on October 24, 2028, does not include any option periods for extension.
- The U.S. Army is the using military service for these combat gloves.
- The contract is funded by the fiscal years 2024 to 2029 defense capital working funds, managed by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support in Philadelphia.