Propper International Inc., based in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, secured a $45 million contract to produce Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment and other combat gear. The contract was awarded after bids were sought online, receiving six in total. The specifics regarding work locations and funding will be outlined with each subsequent order, and the contract is anticipated to conclude by September 7, 2028. The Army Contracting Command in Natick, Massachusetts, oversaw the contracting activity.
- Propper International Inc. was awarded a $45 million contract.
- The contract is for the production of Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment, Close Combat Rifleman Sets, and MOLLE Close Combat Automatic Weapon Sets.
- The contract was competitive, with six bids received online.
- Details on work locations and funding will be determined as each order is placed.
- The Army Contracting Command in Natick, Massachusetts, is responsible for the contract.