Osprey Management LLC in Atlanta has secured a $65.9 million contract focused on sustainment, renovation, modernization, and construction projects. The contract was competitively awarded, with details on work locations and funding to be specified in individual orders, aiming for completion by December 2026.
- Osprey Management LLC won a substantial $65.9 million contract through a competitive bidding process that attracted seven bids via the internet.
- The contract encompasses a range of services including sustainment, renovation, modernization, and construction, indicating a variety of projects.
- Specifics about work locations and funding will be provided for each task order, suggesting a tailored approach to each project under the contract.
- The estimated timeline for the completion of all projects under this contract is set for December 3, 2026.
- The 419th Contracting Support Brigade located in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, is overseeing the contract administration.