Northrop Grumman Systems Corp, headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, has been awarded a $15 million contract to develop a mission systems flying test bed. The contract, managed by the Army Contracting Command in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, is expected to be completed by November 8, 2028. The contract was competitively bid online, receiving nine bids in total.
- Contract Award: Northrop Grumman Systems Corp won a $15 million cost-plus-fixed-fee contract to create a mission systems flying test bed.
- Competitive Bidding Process: The contract was awarded following a competitive bidding process conducted over the internet, which attracted a total of nine bids.
- Project Completion Date: The estimated completion date for the project is set for November 8, 2028.
- Work Location and Funding: Details regarding the specific work locations and the allocation of funding will be determined with each individual order under the contract.
- Contracting Activity: The contract is being overseen and managed by the Army Contracting Command located at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.