Jodie Cook reflects on the challenges and lessons learned from selling her successful social media agency and embarking on a new journey with her startup, Coachvox AI. Despite her previous success, Cook experienced the difficulties of navigating a different business model and the baggage of old habits. She emphasizes the importance of self-awareness, the continuous evolution of mindsets, and the need to adapt to the demands of new ventures while leveraging past experiences.
- Jodie Cook sold her successful social media agency and faced challenges in establishing her new venture, Coachvox AI, which helps thought leaders replicate their expertise using artificial intelligence.
- Transitioning from an agency model to a SaaS model presented multiple challenges, from different sales approaches to differing customer expectations and engagement methods.
- Old habits and ways of thinking from previous ventures can sometimes hinder progress in new endeavors, emphasizing the need for adaptability and re-evaluation.
- Recognizing and utilizing the strengths and resources gained from past experiences can greatly benefit new ventures.
- Cook concludes that achieving the next level in any venture demands a shift in behaviors, habits, and mindsets, coupled with self-awareness and intentional actions.