M&M Manufacturing LLC in Puerto Rico received a contract for military coats and trousers. General Dynamics Information Technology Inc. in Florida secured a contract to support mission training complexes, and American Ordnance LLC in Iowa was awarded a contract to design and build an X-ray system for large caliber ammunition.
- M&M Manufacturing LLC was awarded a $12,276,574 contract for the supply of coats and trousers for the Army and Air Force, managed by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support.
- General Dynamics Information Technology Inc. secured a $14,938,628 contract to provide non-personal services at Fort Liberty, North Carolina, for supporting mission training complexes.
- The contract for General Dynamics is funded with Fiscal 2023 operation and maintenance, Army funds totaling $7,235,853.
- American Ordnance LLC was granted an $8,841,637 contract to design a new X-ray system specifically for large caliber ammunition.
- The work on the X-ray system by American Ordnance LLC is expected to be completed by Aug. 20, 2025, and is managed by Army Contracting Command.