The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support has awarded a series of contracts to various companies for military supplies and equipment. M&M Manufacturing and Excel Garment Manufacturing are set to provide cold weather jackets and flame-resistant coveralls, while Belleville Shoe Manufacturing will supply combat boots. Additionally, Raytheon Land & Air Defense Systems received a contract for Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wireless-Guided missiles, and Lions Volunteer Blind Industries and Mount Rogers Community Services were awarded contracts for helmet covers.
- M&M Manufacturing Contract: M&M Manufacturing has received a modification for $17,193,219 to exercise the second one-year option for cold weather military uniform jackets for the Army, with the contract ending in August 2024.
- Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Contract: This company has been awarded a $23,667,241 contract for men’s and women’s combat boots for the Air Force, with performance locations in Arkansas and Missouri, ending in August 2026.
- Raytheon Missile Contract: Raytheon Land & Air Defense Systems was granted a $322,500,000 contract to procure missiles for the Army, to be completed by September 2026 in Tucson, Arizona.
- Excel Garment and Helmet Cover Contracts: Excel Garment Manufacturing has a $26,233,200 modification for flame-resistant coveralls for the Navy until August 2024, and Lions Volunteer Blind Industries and Mount Rogers Community Services have been awarded $14,085,000 each for helmet covers for the Army, with five-year terms ending in August 2028.
- Various Contract Types and Durations: The contracts vary in type, with some being fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, and others having option periods or no option periods, showing the diversity of needs and contractual relationships within the defense logistics framework.