Burlington Industries LLC, Koa Lani JV LLC, and Bhate Environmental Associates Inc. have all been awarded significant military contracts. Burlington Industries will supply poly/wool cloth under a three-year contract, Koa Lani JV LLC will provide satellite communications relay support, and Bhate Environmental Associates Inc. has been tasked with constructing a new Military Working Dog Kennel facility.
- Burlington Industries LLC secured a $43,085,610 contract for poly/wool cloth with an ordering period ending July 4, 2026. This acquisition saw one response and is funded through defense working capital funds for fiscal years 2023-2025.
- Koa Lani JV LLC was awarded an $18,433,614 contract to sustain Remotely Piloted Aircraft Squadron Operations Centers mission systems, equipment maintenance, design, and systems support. The work received six offers and will be conducted at Ramstein Air Base, Germany, and is expected to be completed by July 31, 2029.
- Bhate Environmental Associates Inc. won a $7,842,283 contract for constructing a new Military Working Dog Kennel facility and the deconstruction of the old one at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyoming. The project, which attracted five offers, is expected to be completed in 450 calendar days.
- The contracts were awarded by the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, the Air Combat Command, Acquisition Management and Integration Center, and the 90th Contracting Squadron, respectively.
- The contracts were funded through defense working capital, operation and maintenance, and military construction funds.