Lockheed Martin Global Inc., based in Orlando, Florida, secured an $82.6 million contract to provide both mobile and stationary advanced gunnery training systems. The sole bid received for this project was through online solicitation. The contract, funded by the 2024 Foreign Military Sales for Poland, will see the work carried out in Wesola, Poland, expected to conclude by July 22, 2027.
- Lockheed Martin Global Inc. won an $82.6 million contract for advanced gunnery training systems.
- The work under this contract is set to be conducted in Wesola, Poland.
- The project is funded by the 2024 Foreign Military Sales designated for Poland.
- The anticipated completion date for the project is July 22, 2027.
- The Army Contracting Command in Orlando, Florida, oversees the contract activities.