L3Harris Technologies Inc. of Palm Bay, Florida, has been awarded a significant contract to research and develop artificial intelligence and machine learning platforms. Meanwhile, Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., part of Lockheed Martin Co. in Stratford, Connecticut, received a contract modification related to sustainment efforts for the Navy’s VH-92A Patriot in-service helicopter. Epsilon C5I Inc. in San Diego, California, secured a contract to expand and implement the VISION technology, supporting multi-source intelligence.
- L3Harris Technologies Contract: The Florida-based company received a $112,668,576 contract for research and development in artificial intelligence and machine learning platforms. The project is set to be completed by September 28, 2028, with the Army Contracting Command in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, overseeing the contract.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. Contract Modification: Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin subsidiary, was awarded an $8,092,897 modification to a previous contract. The amendment focuses on procuring spares and offering material management and supply support for the Navy’s VH-92A Patriot in-service helicopter, with the project expected to complete by February 2026.
- Epsilon C5I Inc. Order: The San Diego firm received a $17,055,854 order against a previous agreement. The order entails the expansion and application of VISION technology, an advanced full-motion video and multi-intelligence analysis tool. The project is set to conclude in March 2025, with the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division in China Lake, California, overseeing the contract.
- Funding and Contract Duration: All three contracts specified the fiscal funds obligated at the time of the award and highlighted the expected completion dates for each contract.
- Multiple Locations for Execution: Work related to the contracts will be executed in various locations, including Palm Bay, Florida; Stratford, Connecticut; Woodland, Washington; Rangareddy, India; and San Diego, California, among others.