A drone attack hit Moscow, damaging a building close to the Russian Defense Ministry and striking the Leroy Merlin business center, according to reports from Russian media and Telegram channels. The Mayor of Moscow, Sergey Sobyanin, confirmed the strikes on two non-residential buildings, noting there were no serious casualties or damages reported.
- The drone attack on Moscow resulted in damaged buildings next to the Russian Defence Ministry and the Leroy Merlin business center.
- The attack, which happened around 04:00, caused explosions audible throughout the city and shattered the glass on the upper floors of the Leroy Merlin building.
- Debris from a drone was discovered near the damaged building close to the Russian Defence Ministry.
- No casualties or fatalities have been reported as a result of the drone strikes.
- In the aftermath of the attack, traffic has been blocked on Komsomolsky Prospekt and Likhachev Street.