Moscow experienced drone attacks, which led to damage to buildings near the Russian Defense Ministry and a business center, according to Russian media and Telegram channels. The Mayor of Moscow, Sergey Sobyanin, confirmed the incidents, stating no severe damage or casualties occurred.
- Drone attacks hit Moscow, damaging a building close to the Russian Defence Ministry and the Leroy Merlin business center. The attacks resulted in glass shattering on the upper floors of the buildings.
- Pieces of a drone were found near the affected building on Komsomolsky Prospekt, validating the reports of the drone attack.
- Sergey Sobyanin, the Mayor of Moscow, confirmed the drone attacks, stating they occurred around 04:00 and targeted two non-residential buildings.
- No severe damage or casualties were reported, but the incident led to traffic being blocked on Komsomolsky Prospekt and Likhachev Street.
- The origin and motive of these drone attacks remain unclear as of the reports.