Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co. in Illinois secured a contract worth over $7.8 million for combat boots with the Defense Logistics Agency. Andro Computational Solutions in New York was granted a $15 million contract to create an electronic signal-detection unit under the Army Small Business Innovation Research Catalyst Program. Meanwhile, ACME General Corp. in West Virginia received a contract valued at around $7.7 million for the development of future armaments and systems from the Army Contracting Command.
- Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co. has been awarded a two-year, $7.8 million contract to produce temperate weather combat boots, with the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support overseeing the contract.
- Andro Computational Solutions was granted a $15 million contract to design an electronic signal-detection unit, with the contract running until September 24, 2026.
- ACME General Corp. secured a contract worth $7.7 million, aimed at generating future armaments and systems, with the work expected to conclude by September 5, 2028.
- The contracts for Andro Computational Solutions and ACME General Corp. were both solicited via the internet.
- The funds for ACME General Corp.’s project, which will be carried out in Morgantown, West Virginia, were fully obligated upon awarding the contract.