Located in Reston, Virginia, CACI International (Consolidated Analysis Center, Inc.) is a premier federal government contractor for the United States.
Defense, security, homeland, healthcare, and intelligence departments make up the majority of its clients. Enterprise IT, digital solutions, cyber, space, and engineering services are the areas of expertise of CACI International. It was established in 1962.
In the fourth quarter of the fiscal year 2021, the company’s contract awards amounted to $3.6 billion.
- Defense Intelligence Agency’s Solutions for Intelligence Analysis 3 (SIA III) Contract, $17.1 Billion
- Defense Intelligence Agency’s Enhanced Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise Contract, $6 Billion
- Customs and Border Protection’s BEAGLE Contract, $1.8 Billion
- National Geospatial-Agency’s Transport and Cybersecurity Services Contract, $1.5 Billion
- Center for Disease Control and Preventions’ Information Management Services Contract, $1 Billion
- U.S. Army Special Operations Command’s Special Operations Forces Emerging Threats, Operations, and Planning Support (SOFETOPS) Contract, $785 Million
- U.S. Army’s Outside Plant (OSP) Network Modernization, $514 Million