Dr. Amar Shere, a cardiologist, underwent a successful weight loss and muscle-building transformation by working out just three days a week. With the guidance of Kunal Makwana, a fitness trainer, Shere focused on consistency, meaningful changes over time, and a three-day strength training routine to achieve his results. The program emphasized basic exercises, progressive overload, and sustainability.
- Dr. Amar Shere lost 30 pounds and built muscle through a simple workout plan that required only 45 minutes in the gym, three times a week.
- Trainer Kunal Makwana emphasized habit-building from the start, initially making minor adjustments to Shere’s lifestyle, such as increasing daily walking.
- The workout regimen designed by Makwana followed a split routine, focusing on upper body, lower body, and a combination of both, each on different days.
- Progressive overload, where Shere increased weights over time, played a crucial role in the muscle-building process.
- Sustainability and consistent habits, rather than short-term transformations, were key to Shere’s long-term success.