Department of Defense Skillbridge Program | SOFX Talent
SOFX is excited to provide internship opportunities to highly-motivated transitioning service members as an approved DoD SkillBridge Program member.
The corporate mission of SOFX, to fight evil and avert suffering at scale, is accomplished through each of its five distinct business units:
- SOFX Agency: A consulting and advisory group
- SOFX Capital: An investment banking service agency
- SOFX Media: A media company focused on personal empowerment through the lens of Special Operations Core Values
- SOFX Talent: A full-service global recruiting agency
- SOFX Labs: A technology commercialization accelerator
SOFX offers SkillBridge internships along one of 3 distinct skill tracks:
- DoD Business Development Professional
- Technology Commercialization Program Management
- Corporate Recruiting
The DoD SkillBridge Program allows eligible transitioning Service members to gain valuable civilian work experience and real-world industry training in lieu of military duties during the last 180 days of their active-duty careers. Any rank, enlisted or officer, may apply, but approved programs must be adaptable to the Service member’s situation and approved by the appropriate Unit Commander. The agreement is between the Service member, the command of the Service member, and the company providing the SkillBridge opportunity.
Click HERE to view our current SkillBridge opportunities and apply for consideration.