John Moses Browning’s classic single-action semi-auto is still going strong after more than a century of development.
The weapon that defeated the Savage Model 1907 to become the M1911 used by the US Military is currently receiving the Savage treatment. The stainless-steel Savage 1911 is constructed with dual recoil spring, machined sear, and disconnector. This 1911 boasts accuracy and dependability, even down to its titanium firing pin with nitride coating and the target crown on the barrel.
- Forged stainless steel frame and slide
- 5-inch Stainless Steel Barrel machined from billet with 11-degree target crown
- Dual recoil spring with a fully machined sear and hammer
- The ejection port is lowered, flared, and cut for live round ejection
- Nitride-coated titanium firing pin