Mattias Tengblad is the CEO and cofounder of Corite, a startup that allows fans to invest in and share in the success of their favorite artists share fives five suggestions for forming a successful startup team
Nobody can do it alone when it comes to founding and scaling a startup to success. Success is always the outcome of a team effort. Choosing the appropriate team is one of the most crucial phases in creating a startup because the people you work with may make or break your venture. Some important lessons he learnt about teams that made the difference between success and failure.
1. Hire self-starters with more than one skill.
2. Choose a diverse team with core values in mind.
3. Remain flexible regarding roles and responsibilities.
4. Consider using contractors when the situation calls for it.
5. Keep your plan adaptable to market conditions.