Customer feedback, whether it is a dissatisfied complaint or a five-star review, a priceless tool for business owners trying to enhance their goods, services, or daily operations.
“Delivery time and product returns,” a client provided some of the most well-informed feedback they have ever received. The consumer was displeased with a few of the previous transactions and the time-consuming nature of the product return process. Eight members of the Young Entrepreneur Council offer some of the most instructive consumer feedback they have ever heard in the stories that follow. Here are some comments clients made regarding their goods or services and the lessons these business owners took away from them.
- ‘Your Product Is Too Expensive’
- ‘The Return Process Is Cumbersome and Ineffective’
- ‘There’s No Proof That You’re Selling a Quality Product’
- ‘You’re Not Valuing Your Services Highly Enough’
- ‘You Shouldn’t Speak Negatively About Your Competition’
- ‘Your Website’s Load Time Is Too Slow’
- ‘One of Your Employees Is Disrespectful’
- ‘Your Product Is Missing a Key Feature’