Time is money! Although time is valuable, it doesn’t seem like we can grasp it.
Furthermore, despite the fact that we are all aware of how important it is to value our time, we unintentionally waste it often! It seems as though we are still trying to understand what time is and how it works. Our perception of productivity is warped as a result of these myths, which makes us less productive, less motivated, more prone to burnout, and more likely to make poor choices.
- All Time Is Equal.
- Time Is Intangible.
- More Time Equals More Productivity
- Time Management Is About Doing More.
- To Be Productive, You Must Do Everything Yourself.
- Controlling Your Calendar Is Impossible If You Aren’t the Boss.
- It’s Good to Be Constantly Busy.
- Time Management Is a One-Time Fix.