In order to build organizational resilience and provide the groundwork for success, businesses must act like SEALs to ensure that everyone understands their responsibilities.
Navy SEALs and other special operations teams spend a lot of time and money molding an unrelated group of people—really, strangers into a team of dependable buddies and close associates. The following five leadership principles will assist you in developing a high-performance team:
- CREATE A MISSION-FOCUSED CULTURE
- GROOM, GROW AND PROMOTE INDIVIDUAL TALENT
- COACH TO DEVELOP STRONG TEAMS
- MENTOR TO DEVELOP WISE LEADERS
- SEEK INFORMATION, INSIGHT, AND INSPIRATION