Who else has purchased a used firearm and then had second thoughts afterwards? Here are some tips to help you pick out a used rifle on your next gun-buying journey:
- Cash is king- Negotiate prices and consider a trade in as well.
- Get the Blue Book of Gun Values- Not all firearms are made equal from year to year.
- You don’t have to buy a rifle at the first shop you visit. Look around and have fun.
- Don’t lock yourself into a price range when they ask how much you want to spend.
- Think with your head, not your heart.