The fire started early in the morning around 8:30am and authorities stated it was “fast-moving.” Al Lundstrom and his coworker Bob Thelen noticed the flames and quickly left their vehicles to rescue the victims of the fire. Another passerby, Jack Graven, helped the two others rescue the residents inside. “They looked like they had all collapsed,” Lundstrom had stated, “They were clearly in shock or suffering from smoke inhalation.” Out of the three men in the Golden Valley townhouse was in a wheelchair and it took all three of the good Samaritans to carry him out safely. Authorities stated that if it were not for them, there would have likely been fatalities. The three residents were taken to the hospital and are expected to recover.