ALERT LINE
Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath | BBC News

Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath | BBC News

A man was electrocuted as he charged his mobile phone while in the bath, an inquest has heard.

Richard Bull, 32, died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water at his home in Ealing, west London.

A coroner ruled his death was accidental and plans to send a report to Apple about taking action to prevent future deaths.

Safety campaigners have warned about the dangers of charging mobiles near water following the inquest.

Source: Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath – BBC News