ALERT LINE
Yemen calls for ‘reassessment’ of U.S. terror raid | USA Today
DVIDS

Yemen calls for ‘reassessment’ of U.S. terror raid | USA Today

Yemen’s foreign minister said Wednesday his government has asked for a “reassessment” of a U.S. anti-terrorism raid last month that apparently caused the deaths of several women and children, but he denied reports that the government requested a suspension of American ground operations.

“Yemen continues to cooperate with the United States and continues to abide by all the agreements,” Abdul-Malik al-Mekhlafi said, according to the Associated Press. He said the government “is involved in talks with the U.S. administration on the latest raid.”

Source: Yemen calls for ‘reassessment’ of U.S. terror raid